My hope is that a session with me is fun and enjoyable for everyone involved. I know there is a lot invested on your end and it is not easy getting the kids there all clean and neatly dressed, but I really want you to walk away from the experience at the end of the day with smiles on your faces. And not by saying “cheese!” No, I’d much rather photograph kids being kids – having fun, laughing, running, playing, snuggling mommy and daddy, tickling their siblings.
Baby/Child and Family Session FAQs
- Sessions are typically held outdoors, though younger babies may be photographed inside the home as well (see Newborn Sessions)
- Sessions are usually scheduled in the early morning (1 – 2 hours after sunrise) or early evening (1 – 2 hours before sunset) to take advantage of optimal natural light. This time varies depending on the time of year.
- Sessions last around 1 – 2 hours.
- Please look through my galleries for ideas, read the “What to Wear” entries on the blog, or contact me for recommendations on how to dress for your session.
- A change of clothes is recommended, especially for younger children and babies.
- Please contact me 2-4 weeks in advance to schedule your session.